Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Letter to Mike Amick
Mike,

I want you to know how much I appreciate you maintaining this web site for my exclusive use!

I know it wasn't intended to be that way however, I do very much appreciate your timr and effort.

I do miss the good old days when people would actually respond to the threads posted, but what the hell, I guess nothing stays the same.

If you would provide your mailing address I would be happy to send you a check to help defray costs.

The "Shithouse Wall" is a classic and I would not want to see it go away!

Thanks again,
Stugots
I still check this place every once in a while. Sure isn't what it used to be, but I think most of the players have retired or moved on.
I have retired but do like to find out what is going on with my Fellow railroaders still working. I haven't been able to post lately because my password quit working.
I don't check in very often ... usually just to make sure that things are working.

I have actually had a little interest in other guys wanting to join in ... so I updated the
BBS software and will be adding people manually.

But wanted to say thinks for the nice works
(11-18-2015, 05:07 PM)mikeamick Wrote: I don't check in very often ... usually just to make sure that things are working.

I have actually had a little interest in other guys wanting to join in ... so I updated the
BBS software and will be adding people manually.

But wanted to say thinks for the nice works

Like wise 
Will try to check more often  Shy
Having retired in 2009 I haven't kept up on what is happening at Amtrak in the southland, however I do check out this site when I can. Blush